Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Do You Worry?

When you have a really great idea--and can't remember it 10 minutes later, do you worry?

I had this great idea for a blog post. It was just the ticket. Happiness was mine! Sat down at the computer to bang it out....and gosh darn, oh my heck....I have NO idea what it was.

None, zero, zip, nada. I can distinctly remember the glow of happiness when I came up with this great inspiration. It was just yesterday, for goodness sake. But, silly me, I didn't write it down.

And now it's gone.

I'll admit it, I do worry when these little memory blips come along. I used to remember EVERYTHING. Now I carry a Moleskine planner around everywhere. I write everything down, even the smallest minutia. I have my own Nintendo DS and play brain games in the evening. One of the reasons I knit is that I've read it's a great hobby for keeping the brain fresh. I work on fresh every chance I get.




No comments:

Post a Comment